Monday, April 21, 2008

Strawberry Salad

This salad always reminds me of summer. Probably b/c I associate strawberries with summer, but it is so light & refreshing!
Usually I use a different raspberry vinaigrette but the store was out it the last time I went, much to my despair, so I had to buy a different type & I just didn't like it as much.
Anyway, all you need is some spinach, some sliced strawberries, silvered almonds & red onions if you like. We don't like red onions but sometimes I'll put them in for looks!
Drizzle with your favorite raspberry vinaigrette. I like the kind that is in a clear bottle with black & white writing on it. When I get it next, I'll be sure to post it here!

This was a perfect pairing to the whiskey chops. Since the main dish was pretty heavy, this salad was a refreshing compliment.

No comments: