Monday, April 28, 2008

Quiche!

I have been really bad the past few weeks about making breakfast in the morning. Unless its already prepared, its doubtful that Hubs & I will have anything to eat. I also hate buying breakfast at work. I mean, $6 for eggs, some bacon & an english muffin? (That is for both of us).
So I was determined to make something this weekend that we could eat throughout the week. I had some pie crust in the freezer so I took it out to defrost on Friday. I also saw Julie's Broccoli Cheddar Quiche & decided to use that, with some of my own additions & deletions.

I basically left out the onion. I did 3 egg whites & 3 eggs and a little milk. I omitted the mustard, b/c DH hates it, and added some ham. I only used cheddar cheese, no other cheese. I think it took closer to an hour to 75 minutes to cook though.

We had it this morning for breakfast and it was good stuff!

No comments: