Tuesday, January 29, 2008

oh Elly! Thank You!

I haven't been able to make an EllySaysOpa recipe in awhile. I have made many of Elly's recipes and not one has ever not been welcomed with a "this is really good! You have to make this again!" Dern diet & new year's resolutions make my list of Elly recipes I want to try grow longer & longer. But alas! She recently posted a Greco Linguini. Now, I planned our day so we had no carbs for breakfast or lunch so we could have some for dinner-just to try this recipe!

I wont post the recipe again, because I will force you to visit Elly's site, as she has a wonderful collection of unique dishes, but here are some of the things I changed. Greco Linguine!

It was really good!! I subbed whole wheat thin pasta & added some toasted pine nuts. I also didn't have any fresh tomatoes at home, so I just used a can of diced tomatoes that I seasoned with oregano. Definetly on the list to make again!

1 comment:

Elly said...

Looks great! I like the pine nut addition. Always good addition to feta and tomatoes!