Friday, July 20, 2007

硬花甘蓝和牛肉混乱油炸物

What does that say you ask??? Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry! Since stir-fry seems to be THE meal of choice on P90X, I needed to be a bit creative. I am sure I will come to love stir-fry over the next 90 days...

Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/2 red onion sliced
1 Tbsp garlic minced
1 lb top sirloin steak
1 Tbsp Sesame oil
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
4 cups broccoli

Heat soy sauce in the pan, add onions & garlic until opaque.
Add beef & saute. Stir together oil, vinegar, & ginger. Add to the saute mixture
Blanch broccoli in boiling water, then add to the meat mixture.
**Notes** you can serve this over soba noodles, I couldn't find any. Also, I had some left over yellow pepper so I tossed that in there. And I didn't have quite enough steak, so I added some peanuts for extra protein.

No comments: