Those veggies needed some fruit to go along with them! I can't seem to locate my recipe right now, so I will follow up with that.
I do remember I used this recipe for the crust.
1.25 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1. . Preheat oven to 375F or 190C.
2. In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, salt, and butter, and process until large moist crumbs form
3. Transfer the dough to a round tart pan (9inch or 13cm in diameter).
4. With floured fingers press the dough into the pan (you can use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust into the pan).
5. Freeze until firm (around 15min).
6. Take out the freezer, and prick all over with a fork and cover with aluminium foil.
7. Bake until golden for 25 min.
8. Take off the foil and press down the crust with the back of a spoon.
9. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
This came from fellow blogger "Baked"
Look how pretty this is!!!
I wish I had made the tart crust go up the pan higher, I had some drippage from the filling.