Monday, June 4, 2007

Attempt At Turtle Cookies #2

I love my kitchen aid mixer so I try to find reasons to use it. Well, we had about 3lbs of caramel squares left over from the chocolate fountain we had at our wedding. So I have been trying to perfect Turtle Cookies. The first time was about 3 weeks ago, I cant recall the recipe, but the cookies were dry. All I remember is that there was no eggs or anything in the recipe-which I thought was weird.
So tonight I thought, well I will just use the Nestle Tollhouse Recipe for chocolate chip cookies & add the pecans & caramels.

I didn't take any after pictures because well, they didn't turn out. The cookies were too runny, so the caramels melted through. DISASTER.
If you have any good turtle cookie recipes, send them my way. I am in desperate need!!!

1 comment:

Intisar said...

Hello I just cam across your blog and thought I would share this recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but her recipes have gotten a lot of raves on the WC board. HTH http://tinyurl.com/3bs677