Monday, July 30, 2007

Garlic & Soy Pork Tenderloin



I have been on a kick of reading cookbooks, seeing a recipe I like, then just guessing the amounts & such of the ingredients.
This is adapted from The South Beach Cook Book, Garlic & Soy Pork Chops

Garlic & Soy Pork Tenderloin

Ingredients
Low Sodium Soy Sauce
Garlic, minced & powdered
paprika
one pork tenderloin
Place pork tenderloin in oven safe dish. Marinate with soy sauce, garlic & paprika. I let mine marinate for about 2 hours, I would say at a minimum 30 mins.
Cook at 375 until the inner temperature reaches 170 degrees. I am a stickler for cooked pork, I have a paranoia about.

I served this with some "Fried" Rice. (ha like fried rice is on my diet plan)
Ingredients
Brown Rice, cooked
peas, cooked
carrots, cooked
low sodium soy sauce
egg whites

In a heated frying pan, add egg whites & cook. Then add brown rice, carrots & peas. Add some soy sauce, about 1 Tbsp. Cook until heated through, continually stirring.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am trying your fresh tomatoe sauce tonight. your dtuff looks great.