Friday, July 20, 2007

Cold Breakfast

As I raved about the quiche, I can also say, you can't have it 3-4 days in a row. This is a nice easy mix up to having eggs every morning. My P90X support teammate provided us with this recipe. Thanks Pfifer!


Apple Museli
Ingredients: (2 servings)
1
Large Apple - peeled and cored
1 to 1/2 C Oats (quick oats work fine), uncooked
1/2 C lowfat or nonfat plain yogurt
honey to taste
Directions: Grate apples with grater into medium bowl. Add oats, and yogurt. Stir gently to combine ingredients. If mixture is too thin, add more oats, if mixture is too thick add more yogurt. I really do this by feel drizzle in honey to taste for sweetness. You can also substitute vanilla nonfat yogurt and skip the honey.
**Notes** i just chopped the apple up, I am lazy. I added some cinnamon to it also. And I prepare it in the morning as opposed to the day before.

No comments: