Friday, May 30, 2008

PB Banana Chocolate Chip

Yes its a mouthful people. Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
I was home from work, craving some peanut butter, noticed we had some bananas going bad so I decided to do a little baking.


I snagged this recipe from
Miss Nemmie at Cast Sugar

And basically added the chocolate chips to it. Now, the best part, I had contemplated adding the chocolate chips. Then thought, no no, that's too much stuff in a bread. The hubs came in and said "What are you making?" I told him & he said "Oh you should add some chocolate chips". Great minds must think alike right?


This was good, but I think I used a a loaf pan that was too small. The tops & edges were browned, but the inside was pretty mushy. I just didn't take a picture of that part :)

No comments: