Monday, July 21, 2008

No pics, but good recipe

I didn't have a chance to take pictures of these, but I wanted to post the recipe b/c it was delicious!
Zucchini, I know, I sound like I am repeating everything! But I made a choco-zucchini muffin & bread recipe.

Choco-Zucchini Cupcakes


Instead of cupcakes, I used my mini-muffin pan and a regular loaf pan. I also did not frost these, which brought up the conversation at the homestead on what makes a cupcake a cupcake & a muffin a muffin. So I google'd "cupcake vs muffin" and apparently there is a huge debate on how to tell the difference. My take is you frost a cupcake, you don't frost a muffin. Easy enough!

I froze the bread portion of this recipe & we had the muffins for breakfast. In the recipe I did substitute egg beaters for the eggs.

No comments: