Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Zucchini & Squash

Oh garden, you bring me such joy. Now just make the tomatoes red already!!

So we have a lot of zucchini & squash. Not just small ones, but giant ones. I had to put something next to it so you could have a scale of how large my zucchini are.


Anyway, I made 2 types of zucchini bread to bring into the office. (And only used one large zucchini)
Type 1: Betty Crocker Zucchini Bread

Type 2: Cooking Light Zucchini Bread


I also made Chicken w/Goat cheese sauce (it had toasted walnuts, basil) & served it with sauted zucchini, sqaush & carrots. But when I looked at the pictures, it looked like vomit & I didn't want to subject any of you to that. I swear it was tasty, just not pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ina Garten has a great recipe for zucchini gratin in her barefoot in paris cookbook....your zucchini would be fabulous in that recipe!!! I had posted earlier about your recipe for saltimbocca...where did you get it? And what pasta recipe was this from Giada?