Monday, February 9, 2009

So much to blog about!


I have a lot of blog updates today. I got off track last week with cooking. The hubs & I ate out way too much. So we are back on track this week-expect a lot of updates.

First I wanted to start off with a thanks to Stephanie. She nominated me for a lemonade award-something about a blog being refreshing.

Now the rules are as follows:
- Add the logo in your blog.
- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate 10 other (refreshing…like lemonade) blogs of your choice.
- Don’t forget to add links to those blogs in yours.
- Also leave a message for your nominees in their blogs, informing them about the award.

Anywho, I am happy to see others read my blog & like it! So here are my favorite blogs, they may or may not be food related but are quite refreshing.

Cast Sugar
Simply Tasty
Jagged Diary
$5dinners.com
Bangheadhere
Runs with Spatulas
Tri-Chick


Ok wow, 10 is a lot. I am stopping here...

No comments: