Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blood Orange Balsamic

After looking through the pantry I noticed I have about a gazillion gourmet food items from Viansa (http://www.viansa.com)
I had the Orange Balsamic Vinegar sitting on the counter & decided I would marinate some chicken breasts in it.
Here is an excerpt from Viansa "Our Blood Orange Balsamic Vinegar is blend of orange juice with traditional Balsamic Vinegar to create a unusual and unusually delicious vinegar."

I let the chicken marinate for about 45 minutes, then put them on the grill.

I had some zucchini in the fridge so I sliced those up, tossed them in some olive oil and whatever fresh herbs we had (I think I used rosemary and parsley.) I put them in a foil packet & placed on the grill as well. When they were almost done, I topped them with some fresh Parmesan cheese.


We had some Olive Oil & Garlic Cous Cous in the pantry as well. I love cous cous, it take about 5 minutes to make & sounds so fancy!


This was a great meal, I had intended to make some scallop dish, but I was weary of the scallops so I just threw this together. Healthy & delish!

1 comment:

Renea said...

Ooh looks like a great dinner! yum