Friday, December 4, 2009

Help!!

So last holiday season I made some kind of red pepper topped ritz crackers-does anyone know what this is???


In the meantime, here are few recipes I have made

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes- SO GOOD!!! If you haven't made some form of chocolate pb cupcakes, do so now. You will not be sad.

Beef Enchiladas --> I have always wanted to make my own red sauce, mostly b/c I felt like I always had the ingredients on hand, but i could never find an easy recipe to do this. Now I have one that I will use for every enchilada I want to make. To note, on this recipe, I omitted the rice.

And of course one big fat fail recipe. If anyone can explain how I messed this up, I would love to hear it. Pumpkin Pie Squares. The whole "top" stuck to the dish & it was all wiggly and looked like uncooked pumpkin.

Holiday baking is going to start this Sunday, if I have time. I have to go to the store first-any special requests?? Any favorite holiday recipes you like to make?

1 comment:

teegee said...

Pumpkin pie is a custard, it has to cook at higher temp, that is why when you make pumpkin pie you start at 425 for 15 min and then lower the temp. I'm guessing that maybe you didnt cook it at a high enough temp. Also, the sugar in the pumpkin mix will make it stick.