Monday, June 15, 2009

I'll be back soon!

So this little guy has been taking up my time the past 2 months. :)



Jayson graced us with his presence on April 8th and I haven't had a chance to blog since then. I have done some cooking, so I will try to get the blog updated, but be ready for some serious diet food.

The hubs and I are starting P90X again. This time I'll be tagging the posts that are P90X friendly because as I was going through my blog, I couldn't remember which ones were. Some oldies will pop up, but its been awhile since you have seen them so it'll be a good refresher.

4 comments:

Nemmie said...

Thank you - not only for the picture of that handsome little man, but for promising PX90 recipes. I'm gonna need it...

Jagged Diary said...

Yay! You're back!! That is such a cute picture of little Jayson :o)

Jessi said...

I have been wondering about you. I have checked your blog everyday since your last post!1 :) Best wishes and congrats!!!

MrsSchoon said...

So cute! Our little guy is due soon, too.